Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thoughts

There are so many thoughts in me these days. Issues regarding my career, relationship, and family are the primary, some people called it as "stages of life". I know I need to be very firm on my stand and never fail to conceive the hidden theory in me as DETERMINATION and PERSEVERANCE speak the life of one's success. Therefore I must constantly endeavor.

However, all these words are seriously a trash if I only say it without any actions. Fear and impatience are the biggest stumbling block to me, they have really affected me in many areas of life. Someone ever told me " You will never see a beautiful rainbow without a little rain" and "You will never learn how to treasure someone or something if you never had an experience of failing to get or belong them". So, must I fail once in order to have it? Perhaps, YES :) I know YOU are always there for me,this is one of my letter to you LORD ( When all else fade, YOU shine).Thank you :)

Hey, I am honestly feeling better after blogging..:p

No comments:

Post a Comment