Friday, April 15, 2011

It is called R.A.N.D.O.M

Aww..why? I duno. I have so many dreams, and yes I can achieve them! isn't it? Hmm. this is so true tho "Do not regret bout your past, don't worry bout your future, live in the present and trust in HIM":). It is so hard for me to reveal my true feelings, I rather hide it in the bottom of my heart. -EMO-


Every morning, I have to get up to work, I do not know what is the point and I hardly see the purpose in it. Doing the same routine everyday (umpteenth sigh). Should I give up or continue to run the race? Oh -CONFUSED-.

I have learnt a lot these two years, from the introvert to the extrovert. Being able to open up myself to the friends around me is a breakthrough in my life and willing to reach out to the unknowns :p..( if you know the underlying secret). -MIX FEELINGS-

No comments:

Post a Comment