Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sensitivity





HAPPY EASTER LOVELY PEOPLE :)




Spending long holidays with a bunch of lovely friends is one of the happiest moment in Easter. It is the second time watching the Easter production drama in Paradise church, all I can say is "AWESOME"!! That's the remembrance of Jesus hanging on the cross sacrificed himself for us and resurrected after three days :). Thank you Jesus, because of you I am no longer a fading flowers:) Besides that, I have also received few Easter eggs from my very beloved church friends * so sweet isn't it?*

Hmm..now back to the topic -S.E.N.S.I.T.I.V.I.T.Y-

I don't have any bad intention blogging bout this okay, however I will easily freak out on those who don't give accountability (saying it in a very kind way tho, if it were pointing at you, please don get offended :)).Don't you think it is vital? Cheers :p

No comments:

Post a Comment