Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just a little updates here.

2012 has been treating me good so far and I am anticipating for the best. I can never stop thanking God for he has been gracious to me all these while. Even though I haven't got a chance to work in a big four (it is always my dream and still ongoing), this doesn't stop me from trusting him. He knows my strengths and weaknesses, and at least God is still blessing me with other accounting jobs which enable me to sustain my current living:) So guys, just to encourage you never stop praying, as prayers work!!
That's one of my new year resolutions, how bout you?Did you have a great new year? Well, I had my very first new year celebrated in Australia
Being in a small little town-Adelaide on 1st of January 2012 isn't a pain for me, as I am not a party kind. However still need some sparks to light up our new year, agree with it Adelaideans?

Let me show you the beautiful fireworks!!








They were gorgeous much, aren't they?

Besides that, the bunch of lovelies had a group photo too:)



Of course, I will never leave you out my Darling, being able to spend every new year with you is truly a blessing <3



I just noticed you are a charcoal:o


No comments:

Post a Comment